12:35 AM

Hey ya'll ! I haven't been blogging for a few days cuz, i have been like so tired?! Ok,i mean..lke seriously,with that big load of homework,i mean who has time? Yeahh,so im still bothered with tha D&T homework. I just have to crap smth out then(: haha,kay,so i got into Dance(((((: My sch dance team accepted me:D Hehe,just so happy. I finished my homework like for the WEEK ! Like,at last,i feel so damn shiok aft completing all the hw. 10 subjects,mind you. Sec sch life,is hard,yet challenging. I am starting to love my new sch,likee,my friends are great! There's this girl,who sits beside me in MT class,and she is exactly like me. Hate MT,okayy not Hate,harsh..i mean yeahh,im just not good in MT and it can get so hard. My MT vocab is just NOT GOOD. So umm,i was assigned to start on a project with other races classmates,so i got this grp. They are great,i mean friendly and stuff. I love my sch,like suddenly,HAHAH. So,like umm...been checking out some latest korean songs,and suddenly fell in love with DBSK..dunnoe why. They're sorta old,but their music's great,awexxome ! MBLAQ too. Love Lee Joon. HAHA,kay,so MBLAQ is under Rain's company,J.Tune, quite shocking,but no wonder they're in Rain's company,their vocals good(: Hahah,kaykay,been watching Suju's E.H.B recently. Funny sia..okayy,so gtg now. Wanna go see E.H.B now,buhbye !

Moon(=