Monday, January 18, 2010
1:05 AM
Hey ya'll ! I feel so damn tiredd:( Gd thing i finished all me hw(: Hehe. Ok so yeahh..todayy,assembly was like an hour?! My leg was so cramped. I mean even if its on alternate weeks, isn't it a lil' too much to make it until one hour? Ok so yeahh..then still need use tie..the weather was like so hott,with the tie? I was suffocating ! I bought bubble tea to cool me down..it was icy cold and so damn refreshing. Nicenice. So i like kinda found out then a guy in my class has Facebook? If u look at him..he won't look like he has Facebook. So the world is so much more advanced? HAH. I got a few friends' Facebook. And there was a English compo test? I didn't know there was one. And tha teacher is crazy-she gave like 50 mins for 200 words compo? wait..it wasn't exactly 50 mins...? Ok WHATEVER ! But i wasn't prepared..so yeahh,i crapped 200+ words out(: I bet i just pass or fail it. And my maths teacher? She gave us like 5 mins for 5 questions which needed lots of working ! Ok these teachers are crazzy!! ANDAND, 2moro got PE and D&T! You wouldn't imagine how my PE teacher,teaches us push-ups-you'll have cramps on your shoulders for 2 days. D&T? The D&T workshop is scarry!(bitting my fingers) And the teacher gave us so many drawing HWs,when i'm definitely not good at drawing? And of course the subject that i SUCK MOST AT-Malay. I have to do "Surat Kiriman" which i dun understand a single thingy about? Gotta go and ask Star Frewn ltr. Coppy oso can:D okayy,so thats all, Moon here,buhbye(;
Hey ya'll ! I feel so damn tiredd:( Gd thing i finished all me hw(: Hehe. Ok so yeahh..todayy,assembly was like an hour?! My leg was so cramped. I mean even if its on alternate weeks, isn't it a lil' too much to make it until one hour? Ok so yeahh..then still need use tie..the weather was like so hott,with the tie? I was suffocating ! I bought bubble tea to cool me down..it was icy cold and so damn refreshing. Nicenice. So i like kinda found out then a guy in my class has Facebook? If u look at him..he won't look like he has Facebook. So the world is so much more advanced? HAH. I got a few friends' Facebook. And there was a English compo test? I didn't know there was one. And tha teacher is crazy-she gave like 50 mins for 200 words compo? wait..it wasn't exactly 50 mins...? Ok WHATEVER ! But i wasn't prepared..so yeahh,i crapped 200+ words out(: I bet i just pass or fail it. And my maths teacher? She gave us like 5 mins for 5 questions which needed lots of working ! Ok these teachers are crazzy!! ANDAND, 2moro got PE and D&T! You wouldn't imagine how my PE teacher,teaches us push-ups-you'll have cramps on your shoulders for 2 days. D&T? The D&T workshop is scarry!(bitting my fingers) And the teacher gave us so many drawing HWs,when i'm definitely not good at drawing? And of course the subject that i SUCK MOST AT-Malay. I have to do "Surat Kiriman" which i dun understand a single thingy about? Gotta go and ask Star Frewn ltr. Coppy oso can:D okayy,so thats all, Moon here,buhbye(;