Sunday, January 17, 2010
1:22 AM
Hey ya'll ! OMG ! Like at last i like have a blog? I really gotta thank the dearest Ethan Soh(JJ) for helping me..i owe you a very big THANKYOU ((: Hah,sound desperate don't i? For having a blog? okayy,yeahh i know,crap. But yeahh,with lots of new things this year i think i definitely need a blog(sort of). I'm just a basically a "blur-sotong" girl who might act cool at times. I admit it. But i know i have awessome people arnd me,for example, FRIENDS. My dearest friends frm 6/4, class of 2009, were the awessome-est of the awessome. Esp my grp, th DT-ers. Hah..dudes frm th grp will understand what i mean. I am a BIG FAN OF K-POP. I love all those cute korean guys(: All of them have awexxome smiles. It melts lots of girls hearts(L) Okayy,so yeahh. Now tha i'm in a new sch,i miss all of my friends LOTS ! When i used to think when the bloody day would end and when sch will end and i can enjoy th whole month of hols,i didnt know that i would miss sch tha much:( Last day of sch, i cried like i never did b4(in sch) But yeahh,now in a new sch? Life's of course much harder,now in a new sch-rules,teachers,hw,CCA..and yeahh. But life must go on ryte? (i'm nagging ryte? i shall stop) So but i became so much hyper and made lots of new crazy friends. Like they are a bunch of crazzy dudes ! They're sick too! There are also cute guys-most definitely-but yeahh,they're older. So there'll always be a girl/guy in your class which is called "Th Popular" one? Well,some of you call it the "flirter" or smth..so yeahh,there is this girl-in my class. But lemme tell you,its only been like 2 weeks since sch started and the "love" thing is starting all over again. Well me and my Star Frwen is like.."Uhh,Yeahh" kinda thing. So yeahh.. For my first post..this is like alot alrdy. One last thing- I wan go Inter.Dance club or NPCC. Which shall i go? Okayy, tha's enough ryte? Okayy,HAH..buybye !
Moon(:
Hey ya'll ! OMG ! Like at last i like have a blog? I really gotta thank the dearest Ethan Soh(JJ) for helping me..i owe you a very big THANKYOU ((: Hah,sound desperate don't i? For having a blog? okayy,yeahh i know,crap. But yeahh,with lots of new things this year i think i definitely need a blog(sort of). I'm just a basically a "blur-sotong" girl who might act cool at times. I admit it. But i know i have awessome people arnd me,for example, FRIENDS. My dearest friends frm 6/4, class of 2009, were the awessome-est of the awessome. Esp my grp, th DT-ers. Hah..dudes frm th grp will understand what i mean. I am a BIG FAN OF K-POP. I love all those cute korean guys(: All of them have awexxome smiles. It melts lots of girls hearts(L) Okayy,so yeahh. Now tha i'm in a new sch,i miss all of my friends LOTS ! When i used to think when the bloody day would end and when sch will end and i can enjoy th whole month of hols,i didnt know that i would miss sch tha much:( Last day of sch, i cried like i never did b4(in sch) But yeahh,now in a new sch? Life's of course much harder,now in a new sch-rules,teachers,hw,CCA..and yeahh. But life must go on ryte? (i'm nagging ryte? i shall stop) So but i became so much hyper and made lots of new crazy friends. Like they are a bunch of crazzy dudes ! They're sick too! There are also cute guys-most definitely-but yeahh,they're older. So there'll always be a girl/guy in your class which is called "Th Popular" one? Well,some of you call it the "flirter" or smth..so yeahh,there is this girl-in my class. But lemme tell you,its only been like 2 weeks since sch started and the "love" thing is starting all over again. Well me and my Star Frwen is like.."Uhh,Yeahh" kinda thing. So yeahh.. For my first post..this is like alot alrdy. One last thing- I wan go Inter.Dance club or NPCC. Which shall i go? Okayy, tha's enough ryte? Okayy,HAH..buybye !
Moon(:
Labels: First Post;