Tuesday, January 19, 2010
1:49 AM
Hey,again ! Okayy,LOL. But yeahh..i am so damn tiredd todayy. Esp aft PE just now. I became so bloody restless. But it was fun while funny. We had to lie down,keep our legs high up in the air and sing The Aplahabet Song. AFT finishing th song then we were allowed to put our legs back down. My leg DAMN CRAMP sia.. My hip is killing me too): But it was so damn funny when we had to do tha and the shipp thing..(if u understand then hackcare!) OK so yeahh...tmr got ART! What am i supposed to do? I confirm die lorr. Gd thing i finish the folding my artfolio. But still need deco. I AM NOT GGOD AT ART ! I just wanna scream this to my art teacher. Like,whattefuck ! Have to deco that shitty thing while we have dozens more of hw to do ?! Its not like we have all th time in our life ryhte? So yeahh,still have to do sketchbook thingie thing somemore. ARRGGGHHHHHH! D&T just now? The teacher didn't explain his intructions clearly and expect everyone to understand?(not a victim of it though[: ) And the hw? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE BLOODY MEANING OF THAT F*CKING THING ! I think my blogskin says the right thing,like esp for todayy? YES! I just wanna finish the bloody Art lesson tmr. Get over and done with it. And so..someone really pissed me off todayy. Private to of who the person is. Not any guy or anything..but yeahh. So with tha i think i still need go deco and do th sketchbook thingy noww,buhbye !
Moon(:
Hey,again ! Okayy,LOL. But yeahh..i am so damn tiredd todayy. Esp aft PE just now. I became so bloody restless. But it was fun while funny. We had to lie down,keep our legs high up in the air and sing The Aplahabet Song. AFT finishing th song then we were allowed to put our legs back down. My leg DAMN CRAMP sia.. My hip is killing me too): But it was so damn funny when we had to do tha and the shipp thing..(if u understand then hackcare!) OK so yeahh...tmr got ART! What am i supposed to do? I confirm die lorr. Gd thing i finish the folding my artfolio. But still need deco. I AM NOT GGOD AT ART ! I just wanna scream this to my art teacher. Like,whattefuck ! Have to deco that shitty thing while we have dozens more of hw to do ?! Its not like we have all th time in our life ryhte? So yeahh,still have to do sketchbook thingie thing somemore. ARRGGGHHHHHH! D&T just now? The teacher didn't explain his intructions clearly and expect everyone to understand?(not a victim of it though[: ) And the hw? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE BLOODY MEANING OF THAT F*CKING THING ! I think my blogskin says the right thing,like esp for todayy? YES! I just wanna finish the bloody Art lesson tmr. Get over and done with it. And so..someone really pissed me off todayy. Private to of who the person is. Not any guy or anything..but yeahh. So with tha i think i still need go deco and do th sketchbook thingy noww,buhbye !
Moon(:
Labels: T.I.R.E.D